Monday, June 6, 2011

Lately

This past week was a busy one. Started babysitting a really cute 1 year old and it went really well. The kids all love her and she likes them too even though they are often right in her face trying to get her attention. Thursday was M's last day of preschool. He had a great time at the petting zoo and on the wagon ride with all of his friends. Definitely am sad to be done with preschool. Will miss the 2 awesome women that have taught my kids for the last 5 years. Also it is so hard to believe that my kids are all growing up so quickly. This weekend was awesome. My friend D (who is fabulous) offered to watch our kids overnight on Saturday so J and I could have some much needed and appreciated time alone. We started out by going to a local shop here in town and finding a hot outfit for my photos that I am super excited to be getting done this week and then we headed out to the big city for the rest of the day. We went to some shops and found some great deals. I am now ready for the summer with my new 2 piece swim suit. First 2 piece I have had since I was like 6 or something like that but this one covers everything I want covered. Thank goodness because there are just some things other people do not want to see. ;) I also found some super cheap t-shirts and so did J so that was great. Then we went for supper at a Mexican restaurant and it was really great. After supper we decided to go catch a movie. We saw Hall Pass and had a few laughs. Then when we got home we went and sat around the fire with my neighbors and my sister. I really enjoy hanging out around the fire. Then today we went to pick up the kids and had a BBQ at D's house. Overall it was a really good week. I know that posts like this can be a little boring but it is all these little things that can make a week a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment