Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

                                     My Dad!
I think it was a pretty good Fathers Day. The day started off with the kids making breakfast on their own for J. They made him toast with peanut butter and honey. G made the toast, B put the peanut butter on the toast and then M added the honey. What a bunch of sweet kids. The afternoon was spent visiting with my Dad and then we all went to see X-Men First Class. It was a good movie and I think everyone enjoyed it. Some of my favorite parts were the ones that made my Dad say "What the hell?" LOL At least we knew he was paying attention. I hope J, my Dad, my Dad In-Law and all the other wonderful Dads out there know how much they are truly appreciated. I am grateful to have a father that makes an effort to spend time with his children and grandchildren. I am also grateful that my children have a father that takes the time to understand them, love them, teach and guide them, be a great role model for them and to me this includes showing his kids that he loves their mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment