Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another Week is Done

So earlier I posted about how I was going to be getting photos done this past week but due to bad weather and illness the shoot got cancelled until it eventually happens but that is okay. I guess I would be okay with it not happening for a little while considering the fact that I am now covered in like a million bug bites. Hooray for camping! lol Friends of ours were  going camping and invited us along and since Friday was J's birthday and he was so disappointed that we only got to camp twice last summer we decided to join our friends. Most of the weekend was good but there were things that definitely bothered me. Some of it was just silly stuff and some of it was because I have been tense and feeling a little off all week but some of it just made me wonder about people. I don't really want to go too far into it on here just because I don't want to hurt anybody as I don't really think anything that happened this weekend that bothered me was done to intentionally upset me. Venting on here for the whole world to see is probably not the best idea either. Some of the good things from this weekend were stuff like J really loving his Nintendo controller birthday cake, the bed in the tent was actually fairly comfortable, the kids were fairly well behaved, we got in some decent visiting time with some great friends, the food was good, and we had a beautiful camping spot. It was close to the North Saskatchewan River and a little creek that was safe for the kids to be around but both were a bit of a walk away so it was still a fairly safe camping spot for the kids. Today before we left we went on a short hike and took a look at some cool old deteriorated cabins and an old boat it was interesting. I know I ramble a bit but I am sure that with time my writing will improve so please bear with me. Oh and I almost forgot to mention how much I love, love, love the first shower after getting home from camping :) Seriously the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment