Friday, November 23, 2012

A While

Well it's been a while since I visited here. I have been meaning to write but I never quite know what to say. I am not the best writer and I always ramble on. I guess because sometimes it is just difficult to know how to properly put my thoughts and feelings into words. My last post was about me feeling relieved. As I said before I was very scared about seeing the doctor. My last test result that I was waiting for also came back good so that was a relief but ... he was quite concerned about the lump that I have on my leg. So since then I have had an ultrasound and a MRI done to see what they could find out about that and they still don't know much. As far as we know it is an angiolipoma which is a fatty deposit that has blood flow but there is a slim chance that it could be a liposarcoma. In that case it would mean cancer so I will be having surgery sometime in the near future to remove the lump so that they can test it and we will hope for the best possible outcome. I am trying not to worry about it too much but it is super hard. I will be back sooner rather than later and will try to keep this blog a little more up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment