Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas is Upon Us

      This is the time of year to remember what we are thankful for and a time of reflection. It is easy to list the things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for the best husband and our beautiful kids. I am thankful for our families and for time spent together. I have something wonderful to add to my thankful list ... I am sooooo thankful to find out that my lump is not cancer. I was really worried about it but the Dr. that I had to see in Calgary said it is just an angiolipoma and that there is no need to worry about it and no need to operate unless something changes. Such a relief. Super nice to have that ton of worry lifted from my shoulders right before Christmas and I was so happy that I did not have to share anything but good news with my family for the holiday season. They were all pretty worried about me so I know someone loves me. :) I have been reflecting on relationships I have and it seems pretty obvious to me lately who I really matter to and who maybe I should not worry so much about myself. I suppose it is soon time to think about resolutions and ways to make my life a little more stress free. Keeping it short and sweet tonight... Merry Christmas to you all. May love, health and happiness be with you throughout the following year.

No comments:

Post a Comment