Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling a Bit Relieved

     So I finally got brave and went to the Dr. for a check up. Big step for me as I am so scared of bad news seeing how there has been so much cancer discovered in our family in the last couple years. All of my blood tests and everything else so far has come back good news. So I am feeling relieved and less stressed. I am so thankful for these good results.
     It is almost time for our trip and though I am a little nervous, I am so super excited. First time seeing our new niece, first time flying for J, getting to see Niagara Falls with J :),  and so excited to be there when one of my best friends says "I do". It is going to be a crazy busy couple of weeks but I am so looking forward to it.
     At home we are still getting settled. Today I rearranged our living room and my dad had to give me a hard time about that but I am really liking the change. There are still things that we need to find but nothing pressing and we are all so thankful to be in this wonderful house. It is cozy and the perfect size for our family. Another perk of living here is that we are little closer to the kids school and they are enjoying walking to and from school each day. I think it makes them feel a bit more mature. They are growing up so quickly. Sometimes I just want to freeze time or maybe even turn it back for a little bit. Life seemed a little less complicated when they were small. LOL Guess I better "buck up" before the teen years hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment