Monday, January 30, 2012

Exciting Things To Come

     So another thing to add to the list of exciting things to come in 2012 - A WEDDING! One of my dearest friends called the other day to say that she is finally getting married. I am very excited for her and her wonderful fiance. They will be getting married around the same time of year that J and I got married and we will have to fly to be with them. This trip for their wedding will seriously be the closest thing to a honeymoon that J and I have had to date and I find that super exciting too. We would love to be able to take the kids with us but it would just cost way too much at this point in time. That being said this is also the year we are taking charge of our finances and tightening our purse strings. So with ourselves financially back on track we hope to be able to take them to see more of the world sometime in the near future. This trip will be J's first time on a plane and I am excited about taking him to see Niagara Falls. I am super excited to see beautiful Niagara Falls again but even more excited to see my friend and her home and her wonderful family. Sorry for rambling but I think you get the point - I am excited!

1 comment:

  1. That's so great. I am so glad you guys will travel, especially by plane!

    ReplyDelete