Sunday, May 6, 2012

All Settled?

All settled? No, not quite yet but it is nice to finally be all moved and have everything in the one house. The kids are each in their own rooms and it is a fair bit more peaceful at bedtime. We had a birthday party for B on the weekend so a lot of stuff that was still waiting to be put away found its way up to our bedroom and there it sits waiting for us to deal with it. Oh well the kids have something that more or less resembles a playroom and the birthday party went really well. After B's party we had a family birthday party for B and G. Everyone was able to make it and it was nice having everyone over and there was plenty of room for everyone so that was nice. It is late and I am rambling a bit but I do that often. Let's see what else is new .... My sister K is engaged! It is good news that everyone saw coming :) Also since I last wrote our family is a little bigger. J's brother and his wife had their little spring tulip and she is the cutest little thing ever! I can hardly wait to meet her. I really wish we lived closer so that we could go see her right now! As always life seems chaotic and I am feeling like right now I just need to remember to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment