Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moving Day

Well I have been busy getting ready for our move and I am sooo tired but it will all be worth the hard work in the end. We took down the wall paper in the living room and bathroom. I hate wall paper! I hope I don't have to take wall paper down again any time soon. I have painted M's room and it looks really great. I am almost done painting the living room and dining room (just 1 more coat should do it). Then I have to get at B's room so that it will be all ready for her birthday. We are going to paint her room bright green and then accessorize with bright girly colors. I am excited and I hope she likes it. We have moved a fair bit of stuff already and then I look around and wonder how the heck we have so much stuff. There will definitely be downsizing and at least 1 yard sale this summer! Only one week till we get everything moved into the other place. Then hopefully I can relax a little. This going back and forth, trying to get stuff done has been very tiring and both places end up looking kind of crappy. I am sure before long both places will look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment