Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just a Quick One

I know I said I planned on writing more often but it has been a while. Oh well I am still here and I suppose that is what counts. Really what I am doing right now is procrastinating. I really should be done getting stuff ready for tomorrow and in bed but I am not completely ready for tomorrow and I am obviously not in bed. I am sure I will be tired tomorrow but I know it will be a good day. Looking forward to having some of J's family here and some of my family including my Grandma. I will be thinking of those that we have lost and will be having our first Thanksgiving without and I will remind myself to be thankful for the time we had. I am thankful for my family and for J's family. I am thankful for our friends. Things are tough but I am feeling good because we have the love and support of so many wonderful people. I am also thankful for the 3 beautiful and wonderful children I have. Those are the things that I am thankful for this year. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also thankful for family, and my soon to be growing family. I'm thankful for you and J, and the internet, so I can keep in touch with you guys that much easier. Thanks for the post. I do check in!

    ReplyDelete